Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Lazy Lately

Where have I been? Yes I do realize I have been MIA for almost a whole entire week! Would you like to know why, well I shall say why..For absolutely no apparent reason. I have honestly just been lazy and very very unmotivated. 
If you are a follower of my blog you already know that I have trouble getting motivated and keeping my focus on one thing for any period of time. As for now I am back and ready to blog again and participate in all the fun blog themes. 
I missed out on the Sunday Scavenger Hunt and read back all the blogs I follow and found out that it was just a continuation from last week. 
I am so sorry to the blogs I follow, I failed to follow this past week also but promise I will get caught up. 
About to go out on Friday Night
It's a little late for the Tuesday 10 and honestly the list is about the 10 people you would like to meet. Eh well I would have to think on that way to long and I am still feeling lazy. So my apologies for that also. 
Not much has really gone on. I did get to have a girls night out with my best friend from elementary school and we had a good time. I just need to keep in mind I am not as young as I once was and a night of dancing and some drinks takes it toll on me. Yes it took me all weekend to recover. 
Mostly it has rained everyday of the remaining weekend and then of course the beginning of this week. Not much getting out on my part. I did go grocery shopping last night and got to thinking about how much I hate it. I remember when I could take $40 and get a whole weeks worth of groceries. I spent $40 last night and feel like I got NOTHING! So needless to say I spent the rest of the night a bit perturbed. 





The cleaning bug did bite me in the butt last night. I even tackled my refrigerator that was busting at the seems. Yeah not so much now...Sigh, its depressing. .




There is my week in review. Hopefully this week will be a bit more exciting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam the comment box!!