This is my first time participating in the Random 5 Friday. Here is where I am supposed to name 5 random facts about me, my week, my pets or whatever I feel like.
1. I will be glad when these pups go to their homes.
I love the boogers but they are so much work!! I can not explain how much I hate to clean up puppy poo and to have it coming from five! Yeah enough is enough. They are 6 weeks old and ready to go. I had full intentions on keeping them for the full 8 weeks but with my sons home therapy starting it would be a bit much.
2. I am actually blogging when I should be getting some other projects done. Two of these beautiful pups are leaving to go to their new homes tonight. I had an idea of creating gift bags for each new owner for the puppy. I have a few more things left to do and I will have it done. I just need to do it.
3. My son has been home all week. I wanted to give him time to build his immune system up from being sick with pneumonia and the flu. He will return either Monday or Tuesday. I am sure he will be happy to get back to his routine.
4. I have made a deal with myself. Well kind of. I really do not get anything in return. One of my most hated chores is laundry. Everyday I am doing loads and loads and some days I skip which then it backs up. I have made myself do at least 2 loads of laundry a day. Surprisingly I have kept up with this for a whole week now and its not so bad anymore. Maybe I can keep it up!
5. I am so ready to get our tax returns back! I am not a very patient person. After paying bills I am almost positive that I will be investing some money into a new camera. I love to take pictures but I am so dis-satisfied with the camera I have. I am not a fan of the Nikon and its old and outdated. Its time for an upgrade. I think I will be going with a Canon t3i. I am just not sure yet. I have a hard time thinking that I will drop $600+ on one item.
So there it is. My random 5. Not very exciting I am afraid. Who knows it may be more exciting next week. You will Have to come back and see. In the meantime feel free to follow me via GFC, Bloglovin or my FB page which you can find in the side bar. Leave a comment and let me know how you followed and I will return the follow back! I hope you enjoy!