Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thursday Favorite Things

This is not just one certain favorite object but something that was accomplished this week and it is my favorite thing! 

At almost 3 years old (less than a month) Logan has finally mastered drinking from a straw. As most of you know my son has moderate to severe autism. This is huge and something that most parents of normal children would take for granted and not make a fuss over it. My son is different and has taught me to not take the small things for granted and to celebrate each and every milestone, whether it be small or big! 
Way to go Logan, now is the time for us to go buy you some new sippy cups!!











2 comments:

  1. Your son is a cutie pie! Anyway, found you on Paula's link up & I am one of your newest followers :)

    ReplyDelete

Please do not spam the comment box!!