Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Eco-Friendly Wool Dryer Balls (Woolzies)



I have a child with sever allergies such as eczema and to certain fragrances and such. I am always on the look out for allergen free or fragrance free. When I came across the opportunity to review this product I jumped on it. 
They are said to reduce static, reduce drying time and do everything a conventional fabric softener will do. I have found this all to be true. First thing you would think 6 balls in a dryer would make horrible noise. Wrong, they are actually pretty quiet. I mean you can tell there is something else in the dryer other than clothing but you can not tell it is 6 balls! 
My sons skin does not break out by using these. He does break out if I use any sort of dryer sheet or softener that has any sort of fragrance or color so that is an A+ on my end. If my son can handle it will be used again. 
Yes it does reduce static. I despise static! Not being able to use my traditional fabric softeners or dryer sheets static in our clothes was horrible. The first thing I washed and dried to just to try out this theory on the static was my fleece blanket. You should know as well as I am but these are like a home for static. HaHa I was so happy. Barely any static. Another win win for me!
The other thing was decreasing drying time. I set my dryer on timer with everything, 60 minutes and more times than not they are never completely dry and I have to run it for another 30 minutes. Since I have started using Woolzies Dryer Balls I only have to do the 60 minutes. 
Good news, this product is supposed to last up to 1,000 loads. Now I have not dried that many loads yet so I can not say whether or not that is true but so far this is a product that I recommended for anyone. 

Please visit Woolzies Dryer Balls to make your purchase today!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam the comment box!!