Friday, February 7, 2014

Random 5 Friday!! 02-07-2014

I have seen everyone posting all week about snow and winter weather! As well as myself. Yesterdays  about favorite things happened to be about snow. I should change it up a bit and be different so no snow post today! I like the idea of Random 5 Friday because I can post whatever random 5 things I want so I will just go with whatever I am thinking of at the moment. This sometimes could be dangerous so read with caution :-)

1. Shopping!! Yes I got some of my tax return so its time for shopping. Of course after paying the dreaded bills. I did a little shopping last night. I can not get over how high some things are! Two under Armour shirts for my old man was $100!! This is just crazy. But he insists he needs them for work. 

2. Valentines is coming up and my most favorite thing about this holiday is?? Can you guess??
Oh its the chocolate! I love love LOVE chocolate so in the midst of my shopping trip last night this is something else I got. My old man likes to say he got it for me but when I am the one who says I want it, I pick it out, I got it myself! Anyone in agreeance?
Oh yes I have 3 boxes!!

3. This year I have told myself it will be the year of organization! I am tired of clutter and unnecessary crap laying around the house. Last night I took my first step in the organization process. I purchased a bin for Logans room to organize all his toys instead of having then all stuffed in a lug!
I am excited about getting started!!

4. How in the world did I get sucked into these dang soap operas? We even got dish this week and I am still stuck on these local channels to watch the soaps! Curse you Young and the Restless, Bold and the Beautiful and General Hospital!! Curse you some more. They are so ridiculous but I can not help but keep watching!! I need help!! I need to know if Adam is alive after the car crash which in the end seemed to have blown up but at the end of this episode it showed a bloody hand in the snow?? Ugh what is going to happen now? Then you got The Bold and Beautiful and I have grown to really hate Wyatt and his stupid tactics to get to Hope! No one does those things. Lets shower a girl constantly with Jewelry and surprise road trips? Come on! Real people have lives, bills and jobs to where they can not do that. General Hospital is about to wear on my last nerve with the whole Carly saga. How long can she be held hostage? It is just getting annoying but yet I can not stop watching these stupid shows!

5. I will be so happy when my "old man" as I have been referring to him as, gets home! I miss him every second he is gone. I love his smile, his eyes and his crazy goofy laugh! Most of all I love the way he treats my son. A son that is not his but treats him like he is every bit of his.  After he gets here we just might continue our shopping saga! More steps to organization to be completed?? Oh I hope so!! 
The man of my dreams with my beautiful son



2 comments:

  1. I got myself off soap operas only to get sucked into Downton Abbey. My kids are moving out, only one left, organizing becomes much easier. I just take it all to the thrift store. I have to get off chocolate, it's worse than soap operas for me. and my cholesterol, well it is a little high.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, I was surprised to read here that these "soap operas" (where did that term come from?) are still around. I think I was in my teens in the '70s when I last watched one. :) Thanks for joining in this week!

    ReplyDelete

Please do not spam the comment box!!