Friday, February 14, 2014

Putting Together Valentines Day Cards

Who would have thought putting together Valentines Cards for my sons party today at school was not an easy task. Who would have thought it would take a genius to do this simple thing from when I was a kid? First off this box said it contained 38 tattoos. There were none in the box but stickers. I guess that is what they are considering "tattoos". Then you are supposed to put them in a slot in which they do not fit in so I just had to do it my own way. Anyways they got done and I hope he enjoyed his little party at school! Happy Valentines Day to Everyone out there in the Blogging world. 



He was interested for a second then we got bored and did his own thing while I finished up 





They sure don't give you enough room to write their names. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam the comment box!!