Friday, June 28, 2013

Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls

I decided to try this for dinner Thursday night. You can find the original recipe on my facebook page HERE

Most everyone in my household does not have an acquired taste for cabbage but me being raised the way I was, I love it. Pretty much anything from a garden I adore. I decided I did not care if they ate it or not I was going to make it. 

I did make a few adjustments, instead of using a real onion I just used the minced onion seasoning. I do not like peeling and chopping onions so I cheat. This is the only thing I changed and I loved it.


I ate it just the way it was, one of my step sons tried it and he liked it. The other one on the other hand could not unwrap his head around the fact it has cabbage in it he automatically disliked it. My fiance tried and like it but he decided to add a twist. Making it into tacos. He fried tortillas, added sour cream and cheese. I will admit it was good as well. 
This will be a repeat in this house even if it is just for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam the comment box!!