Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Daughter is Making Me Old!


"They laid you in my arms all tiny & new
Then God whispered in my ear
I have someone special for you"


(Little Gabby)






January 11, 1998 at 7:35 a.m. Gabrielle Paige was brought into this world! Weighing 6lbs 13oz and 21 inches long. A day I will never forget and a lifetime of memories along the way. I was a mere sixteen years old when she came into my life. I was young and fragile but ready for anything to make sure my beautiful daughter had the best life possible. Yes it has been a challenge, I have had many throughout these years but I would not give up my daughter for anyone or anything! She has made me laugh, smile, cry, think and also help me remember what being in love truly is. 















She even joined me in my senior pictures! Gabby was always a happy and a joyful baby to be around. She became more and more beautiful each day and taught me new things along the way.














She has been a delightful little girl and such a great kid. I got very luck with this one





Gabby in Kindergarten














                She Loves to Fish! And
                Usually out fishes us all.










Makes us laugh




         She Grows up
         Her first dance



Now we enter the teenage
Years! 

Happy Birthday to my beautiful 14 year old young Lady!!  The older you get the older I get. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam the comment box!!