Monday, July 8, 2013

Increase Traffic To My Blog(I need pointers)



So here it is, it has been two years or so since I started blogging. At least I think. I have spent all day today trying to figure out how to increase traffic to my blog. 
I participate in blog hops, comment on others I have a pinterest, facebook and twitter. I have opened an account with link referal. 
So fellow bloggers what else is there that I can do to increase more traffic? What are some things you do to increase your blogs? 

The best ones I have found are the blog hops and of course link referal I have received ratings on the site. Pretty cool. It started out rough because I had some issues where my link was broken but I got it fixed and got things rolling. 

Here is the link if you would like to give it a shot

All suggestions I am open to and please share in the comments so others can see as well. 

Thank you to my readers who do follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam the comment box!!