Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday Social 7/7/13

This week I decided to skip out on the Sunday Scavenger hunt and just do the Sunday Social. I do not believe I have ever done this link up before so it may or may not produce results. I am a little late on it. After all it is almost Monday. So here we go.

1. What is the best trip you have ever been on?
I have not been on many trips ever. Just to Florida which I did not like. I was ready to come home and was crying before our 5 nights were up. The best food I ate was walking a mile from the motel or hotel, whatever, the fountain blue in Miami to the KFC! I got severely sun burned the first day we were there so I set it up for the most horrible rest of the week. 

2.What is your best idea for a girls weekend?
I got nothing. I can not imagine going anywhere without my kids or at least my significant other. I have never taken off for a girls weekend. My friends have but they all seem to go off to Vegas. A little to rich for my blood. I would get into some trouble. 

3.What is your best idea for a couples trip?
My honey and I have had the best trip to Eureka Springs Arkansas. We rented a cottage for two nights with a jacuzzi hot tub, champagne and roses. We went shopping, out to eat and took the ghost tour at the Crecent Hotel as well as horseback riding. It was wonderful.



4.What is the best vacation on the cheap?
HaHa nothing is cheap these days! But I would suggest just getting on the bike (motorcycle) and just driving and getting a cheap old hotel somewhere to rest then go on. This is something we do plan on doing on some kid free weekend. 

5.What is the place you most want to visit?
There are two on my list. Australia and Egypt. I have no idea as to why considering both are pretty hot climates and I am not a fan of heat. I am miserable in anything about 85 degrees. 

Linking up with
Sunday Social

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the Sunday Social!
    Sucks that you got badly burned here in Florida. Believe me, I don't know how I live here without getting sunburned...@.@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont know how either. I even used sunblock but obviously not quick enough. Thank you for stopping by

      Delete

Please do not spam the comment box!!