Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Hospital stay

As I type this on my small phone my son, his daddy and I are spending the night at the hospital. Logan did not take to the surgery so well with some minor complications. We got here about 8 he had his goofy juice around 9:00 was in surgery at 9:36 and back with me at 11:06. Yes I watched the clock closely. Here it is, 10:00 at night. He still will not drink willingly. Forcing him is not the way to go about this either. The more upset he gets the worse it hurts his throat. Good news his oxygen levels are finally good. He just got his dose of hydrocodone and hopefully he will drift off to sleep soon. But he's happily playing angry birds at the moment. We shall see what the wee hours of the night will bring.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am so happy things are heading in the right direction he looks contented in the photo,and that is a good sign. You look tired Mom it is going to be alright.Thinking of you and Logan.. Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad things went ok! Hopefully you will get discharged soon and go home.

    Thank you for linking up with the #WeekendBlogHop

    Laura x x x

    ReplyDelete

Please do not spam the comment box!!