Monday, September 15, 2014

Halloween Fever!

Fall seems to have rolled around here in good ol' Arkansas and you can tell it in the stores as well. One of my most favorite time of the year. Other than winter because I love love some snow. 

I also love Halloween! I used to decorate every year and loved it. I could not wait for it to come. I kind of got out of the habit when my life made a huge 360, I got depressed got into drinking and drugs but not anymore!! Having a blended family though and not having all the kids under my roof still had me in a depression. I have been stuck in a rut for a bit, not anymore. I am coming back out and I want to decorate and celebrate the holidays once again and to start off with we have HALLOWEEN!! My favorite!! It has to be less stressful holiday of the year. 

I am pinning my heart out and daydreaming of all these elaborate and wonderful decor! I wish I was so creative to make this stuff myself without the help of pinterest but thankfully we have this wonderful site to help us not so creative folk. 

Here is my mood board collage! 

Want to see my Halloween Board? Then Click HERE
Check all of my pinterest boards HERE


What mood have you been in lately and pinning?

2 comments:

  1. Oh you are going to have so much fun lots of ideas out there. Good for you turning back 360. HUG B

    ReplyDelete

Please do not spam the comment box!!