Sunday, June 8, 2014

Scavenger Hunt Sunday--6-4-2014


Its that time again to link up with Ashley Sisk for the Scavenger Hunt Sunday. 
This weeks prompts are
Denim
Light
Watch
Perspective
Fuel

This week I hit my photos on my phone. So no these photos were not necessarily taken this past week. Either way its still fun to see what I can come up with

Denim

 Light



Watch

Perspective

Fuel


Come back next week for new prompts and of course join in. Next week will be
Finally
Worn
Relax
Rare
Delightful



2 comments:

  1. Your photos are all great, I hope the little guy in the hospital bed is okay. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes he is better. That is my little logan waiting to have his tonsils and adenoids removed and another set of tubes put in his ears. It was a rough recovery but seems to have been worth it. Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

Please do not spam the comment box!!