Sunday, June 8, 2014

Social Sunday 6-8-14

I am linking up with Ashley Lately for the Sunday Social. What is a better way to get to know me than by answering a few questions? How fun right? Everyone loves to talk about themselves to a point. It is okay to admit it. 

1. When do you take time out for you?
Well my time was when the kids were at school and the Significant Other is at work. Now that it is summer one of the kids will be home all the time. Logan has year round school because he goes to get his therapies and social interaction with someone other than me. My "me" time will now be spent in my bedroom, by myself before the S.O. and little one get home. Is that bad?

2.What do you find to be your biggest weakness?
I can NOT go a day with Pepsi. It is my coffee and my poison. I can not function without it. 

3. What is your biggest attribute?
Some people find it annoying but I do a lot of research and know a ton of useless information and facts but I also know a ton of useful information. Due to my research abilities I was able to discover that my son was not getting the right type of ABA therapy. Long story short I researched, I complained and got his plan of care changed, a new consultant on his case and now everything will be starting fresh come Wednesday! Go me!!!

4. Where is your favorite place to shop online?
I honestly do not shop online. Very seldom have I ever. The couple of times I have its been through Amazon

5. What is your favorite place to kill time?
Ugh Wal-Mart. Even though I loath the place its where I find myself at all the time. 

Next weeks questions


1. 4 favorite phone apps
2. 4 favorite summer tv shows
3. 4 things you would NEVER do
4. 4 Items you carry with you no matter what
5. 4 blogs we should follow

Have a wonderful start to the week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam the comment box!!