Monday, May 21, 2012

Booby Rant


Warning!  This blog is bound to offend some and possibly really make others angry but I want to say it anyway!!

Okay, so I am sitting here on the couch with the laptop on my lap and not paying much attention to the t.v. when I look up and see some chic on David Letterman wearing this dress that barely covers her chest! And she is saying something about it being too cold! OMG really!! She then goes to mention how some other guy told her she should have more clothes on then, of course Mr. Letterman goes on to assure her she looks just fine. Gee I wonder why? Could it be because your nipples are about to pop out of your dress?? Of course he is fine with what she has on. Ugh! Its things like this that make us women have super horrible self esteem issues. 


She was wearing the white dress. It is a beautiful dress but going on the show and basically begging for the attention with the cold comment just ticks me off. 
Yes it could be jealousy on my part. I am a small busted woman who wishes everyday that she was bigger. I get reassured by my husband every day that my chest is just fine! That he thinks bigger chested women are unattractive and that most men could care less about breasts!! Well if this is so then why is it we have a place called HOOTERS that men love to eat at? Topless bars that men love? And everywhere we look on t.v. or in a magazine or even in public women are constantly showing off their big boobies?? All this really depresses me. I have always had issues with this and now realize its because of society and media! Well they all suck. And MEN!! Ugh please. More than a handful is a waste and big boobies will always sag. Why do men implant it in most women's heads that they want watermelons or jugs to be happy with a girl? 
In the end I really think that us women are way more judgmental of ourselves than anyone else. When will we be happy with the way we are? I can tell you when, when society and media stop making it out like all women need to look like barbie dolls with big chests, big butts and an anorexic body to be happy. 
I would like to see David Letterman compliment Adele on her body or clothes like he did the above chic!


Always be a first-rate version of yourself,
instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.
-Judy Garland



Okay I am finished with my rant now :-)

1 comment:

  1. While I think some things have changed for the better on this, we still have a long way to go. And no, I don't think he would compliment Adele, but a woman might not either. You are right, we are harder on each other than anything. Some comraderie (hmmm....how do you spell that) would go a long way. Rant away baby....speak your truth!

    ReplyDelete

Please do not spam the comment box!!