Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Black and White Wednesday

In my journey of blog hopping and browsing I ran across a new Wednesday blog theme that I believe I will be participating in on top of the Wordless Wednesday. Since I am taking my photography to the next level I figured this would be fun. I would like to say thanks to Me As A Mother for hosting this. 
Black and White Wednesday

 This is Marshall, he was such a cutie with that binky. This photo is from my most recent shoot that I did. 
(I am not a professional)
So do not be to critical of me :-)



Black and White Wednesday

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Just looking at that picture lifted me up...you really captured his essence. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a cutie...and Heidi is a wonderful hostess!! I join in every week and I don't think I would have ever have pushed myself towards b/w photos without her...and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really like the photo.. he's so cute :)

    http://t-m-eyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww precious pictures! found you via the blog hop xo

    ReplyDelete

Please do not spam the comment box!!