Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bird Frenzy

So I went to Clarksville to pick up my oldest daughter for the summer and afterwards I decided to visit my mother. She lives 2 hours away from me so I try to get there as often as I can. We sat outside most of the visit and of course I brought along my camera and the birds were going nuts. Especially the little hummingbirds. There was one certain ruby red throated one that would run all the others off if they even came close the feeders. I did my best at capturing some pictures but unfortunately the lighting was not very well. 


Not my best job ever but hey. 



Not only was there these fussy little hummingbirds but there were some beautiful Yellow Finches. Feel free to tell me exactly what these birds are called.



On the way home we seen the most beautiful sunset that I have seen in a very long long time





 The further we went the pinker the sky was.

When we got home my oldest caught a lizard. Then she was outside looking for some crickets under wood to feed this thing and this is what she ran across




I'm hoping to see some baby lizards in a couple months, maybe if they make it. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend and please feel free to join in the weekend blog hops. 

Tots and MeTots and Me

Tots and Me

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your pics. The sunsets in particular are my favourite. Looking at the sunset always puts me in a great mood. Thanks for sharing those pics.

    Tami
    http://www.thethingswefindinside.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photos! found you from the hop. now following you via google friend and pinterest - would love follows back.

    http://cumminslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please do not spam the comment box!!