Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Fourth of July Late Post

I realize I am late at making my fourth of  July post that everyone else seemed to be right on schedule with. It would not be me if I did not swim with the rest of the fish. 
Around here in Arkansas we were under a personal fireworks ban. We are suffering from a drought and there have been many many fires across the state. It is a horrible sight here with all the trees losing leaves and our yards turning brown. Some places are also under a water usage watch. So that means no watering gardens and etc...
Thankfully where I am, the professional firework displays were not canceled so I was able to get the kids out for a show. 

Kids are waiting patiently for sundown!


Logan handled the fireworks like a champ. At first he did cry but no tears. Within five minutes he was calmed down and enjoyed the show himself. Because I was comforting him I handed the camera over to my 14 year old daughter. I put the camera on fireworks setting and here are some shots she captured, of course I did some editing.











The last shot is one of my favorites!

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated 4th of July. Great firework shots!

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please do not spam the comment box!!