Saturday, July 14, 2012

Thank You For Thinking Of Me

I get on my blog today and start checking around and see only one person has commented on my blog titled "My Sons Keen Sense" even after joining up with three different blog hops. I continue on to read the comment and the lovely lady has informed me that I have received a blog award! Yay me!!
 This blog award is meant for bloggers who have less than 200 followers and the person or people who receive this award was thought of by another fellow blogger who thinks they deserve the recognition. 
I was chosen by Tricia Tennery over at Today With The Tennerys, if you do not follow her blog you really should. I am not exactly how long I have been a follower of her blog but find her adventures with her borderline autistic son to be refreshing and inspiring. This whole family has so much courage and a lot of love for one another. I do not know about the rest of you but I like to read happy things and not so sad things so her blog is right up there on my list. 

So here are the rules to receiving this blogger recognition award. 
1. Post 11 random facts about yourself
2. Choose 11 deserving other bloggers
3. Let them know they have been chosen
4. Answer the 11 questions the nominator has asked
5. Now give 11 questions to the ones you have chosen. 
NO TAGS BACK

Here are 11 random facts about me. 
1. I am terrified of snakes, I absolutely hate them and I do not think there is any natural order to these slithery creatures. I could do without them existing. Maybe I should move to Ireland. 
2. I grew up on a mini farm. I hated the place as teenager but now I appreciate it and wish I could go back. Since being an adult my parents do not run the mini farm anymore. All they have now are a couple of dogs and a garden. 
3. I have not seen or talked to my brother in 5 years. Sad yes but it is what it is.
4. I would love to be able to wear make-up like Lady Ga Ga and get away with it. 
5. I like stupid movies. Not spoofs but stupid movies such as "White Chicks" "The New Guy" I can not stand chick flicks
6. I want to be a great crafter, unfortunately I have no imagination. I have to look to pinterest for inspiration and then I usually can not follow through with the project before I get bored and move on to something else
7. If I could have all the squishy, furry, cuddly animals in the world I would!!
8. I am terrified of needles. The ones at the doctors office, but when it comes to tattoos I am not scared at all! I would be all inked up if I could afford it
9. I give up easy. Yes I said it. I get frustrated when things do not go as planned and then usually just throw in the towel. I have searched for many years at finding a talent of mine but expected to be great at it as soon as I did it. If I was not, I gave up. With my photography I have kept up with it but recently was discouraged and some criticism I received. I was ready to just quit. But nope I am going to keep it going.
10. I am gassier than my husband!
11. I hate baths, they make me itch. Then I do not find a point in bathing in your own dirty water. There have been a few circumstances where I will take a bath. If my body hurts all over...I will soak. But that is not often. 

Now here are the 11 questions I have to answer that  Miss Tricia has asked me. 
1. Who is your favorite artist (painter) and your favorite work by them? 
To be honest, I do not have one. I am not a huge art fan I guess. Yes I do love looking at stuff but names do not stick out in my head. 

2. If you won the 689 million dollar lottery would you take a lump sum payment of $430 million or $28 million for 30 years?

I would want it over 30 years just to make sure I was not so stupid and somehow spent it all. 

3. What is your biggest pet peeve?

Rude manners at the dinner table! I can not stand people smacking or eating with their mouths open. I have to turn the t.v. on at my house when we all sit down for dinner. I just can not stand the sound of people eating. 

4. If you could change any one thing about your life right now, what would you change?

Right now huh? Umm...I would move closer to home!

5. Which do you prefer, the local grocery store or your local farmer's market?

I have never been to the farmers market. I go to the grocery store or when it is that time of the year my parents stock me up with plenty of veggies from their garden. 

6. If you have an unlimited supply of money, an unlimited amount of time in the day, and the largest house ever, how many children would you have? 

As many as my body could handle!

7. How long have you been blogging?

Not even a year.

8. What's your favorite movie/TV show?

My favorite movie is well.......I can not just pick one. I have several. Forrest Gump, What Dream May Come, Alice In Wonderland, Wizard of Oz. Favorite t.v. show is the same way, Falling Skies, Supernatural, Duck Dynasty

9. What's the first thing you think of when you heard thunder or see lightening? (ie. my parents told me God was whooping the Devil when it thundered)

Right now what I think of is..Please God let it rain!


10. What's your favorite childhood memory?
Again I do not have just one. My favorite memories was being with my dad. He did a lot of odd jobs on the side and I would tag along. Best time of my childhood was hanging out with my daddy. We even went fishing and hunting together. 

11. Why do you blog?

I blog because I want to lol. Not a huge reason as to why. I like to write but I do it as a hobby and a way to get things out that I need to. Its an outlet. It is also a great place to share my interests and my wanna be photography photos!


Now here are the 11 question I ask to my bloggers whom I have chosen.
1. Did you enjoy your childhood?
2. Where would you like to live if you had your choice?
3. Would you rather have all the money in the world or be right where you are? (its okay to tell the truth :-))
4. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
5. Whats the biggest mistake you have ever made?
6. What is the best thing you have ever done?
7. Do you ever feel like you just don't like your kids or spouse?
8. What is your favorite color?
9. Do you have an obsession?
10. Do you have a confession?
11. What is your thoughts on this liebster blog award?


Here are the 11 blogs that I believe deserve this. Please check them out and show them some love.

Thanks again Tricia for the nomination! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam the comment box!!