Saturday, July 14, 2012

My Sons Keen Sense

Whenever a door is open I believe my son has a keen sense knowing that is has opened and its time to make a run for it. In efforts to cool the house off easier my husband got this bright idea to put the baby gate up in front of the bathroom and keep the door open. Now this is the room that my son loves to go in. After a few minutes of quietness I tell my husband to go check on him. 





What? I did not do anything. 

Sorry to tell you honey, even the baby gate can not keep this boy out!

Joining up with a few weekend blog hops

2 comments:

  1. Hey sweet lady, he's such a cutie! I'm giving you a blog award! Come on over to get your award.

    http://todaywiththetennerys.blogspot.com/2012/07/oh-my-liebster-blog-award-for-me.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I enjoyed this post you linked in to Claire Justine. I have linked in a post about the artist Klimt. Have a super week.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not spam the comment box!!