Saturday, July 7, 2012

Family Fun Friday!

 I am sorry if this text is small but I have noticed all of my editing options are gone?? I have no idea what is up with this. I guess I have missed something or just being a total airhead. I am pretty good at that one. Anyways, the husband and I decided to take the kids out to the local art museum, Crystal Bridges Museum. Always free of admission because of Wal-Mart. I was not totally impressed with the exhibits (I did like some of them) but the building itself is amazing. We kind of had to rush through because it was boring for my youngest son. All the following pictures are taken by phone, so therefore not the best of quality that they could be.
The Kids and I before we enter




Now on to some exhibits








After the museum we took the kids to Fast Lane which is a lot like Chucky Cheese but some what cheaper and a lot better! Race hit the jackpot on one of the games but my oldest came out with the most tickets. They enjoyed themselves. Its not often they get to do things like this so we try to do it at least once a year. 


Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend! I have to take my kids back after Sunday so it will be Logan, Justin and I. :-(

1 comment:

  1. What a great place. I like the big Pinocchio and that tree was really cool (was it real?)

    ReplyDelete

Please do not spam the comment box!!