Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday Social and Stuck Birds

I wanted to post this while I was thinking of it. If you are a regular reader you have read my post about the bench my husband made, if not you can read it HERE.
Right before we started working on our bench we had to rescue a little birdie. We had left our garage door open all day so it flew in and could not get out. 


My husband decides to get out the tiny little fish net to catch the little bird.
And after about 30 minutes of chasing him around he finally caught him and was able to let him out, outside!
I wonder if this is one of the chickadees that comes to visit every morning?

Over at Ashleys Carnival Ride I stumbled upon a new blog hop called The Sunday Social, so if you would like to join and meet new bloggers go HERE
Looks like there are six question to answer. 
1. What is your Dream job?
As a kid and even a teenager and still yet I would love to be a lawyer. Yes one of those scum sucking S.O.B.s. Just something about finding loop holes in the law, the research and all those shows make it look so...well...fun! I love to argue so what better way right? As a lawyer you have permission to. 

2. If you had just won the lottery, and did not have to work for money, what would you do with your time. 
Well what I do now. Blog and photography. 

3. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up.
Refer to #1

4. What piece of career advice would you give someone starting out in your field?
What field? The field of being a stay at home momma? If so then what I can say is do what you want with your child, it is your kid. And never turn down help!

5. What are your biggest pet peeves in life, blogging and at work.
My biggest ever pet peeve is eating with your mouth full. I can not stand that. In blogging I do not like the captcha thing when you comment. I would probably comment on others blogs much more if it was not for those annoying little things that I can hardly ever get right. In life, that would be lieing. Nothing more I hate in this world is a lier. 

6. What are your biggest fear?
Snakes, drowning and losing my kids. Not necessarily in that order.



Sunday Social

6 comments:

  1. i dream of being a lawyer!

    have a great sunday and come say hello at nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Captcha is sooo annoying!! I think it's so unnecessary too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even think of captchas! Worst thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also hate when people talk with their mouth full. Or if I can hear them chewing- ew so gross.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog with Sunday Social. I hope to see you again, sometime!
    XOXO,
    Megan @ thememoirsofmegan.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That stay at home mommy advice is great!

    http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please do not spam the comment box!!