Thursday, April 12, 2012

First Happy Meal

Every other Tuesday is pay day at our household and I always go out to eat that day instead of cooking. Besides its just Logan and I so its cheaper that way. 
This past Tuesday I decided on McDonald's because, simply it was right there where I already was. Logan got his very first Happy Meal all to himself. 








<-------French Fry box instead of a small bag! It is way to cute!


















------------------->
He ate almost everything but the apples, of course I tasted them and they were not so good. I don't blame him








Should I be worried that my 14mth old can eat an almost entire happy meal?



1 comment:

  1. Ha! Cute. As long as he doesn't start eating em twice a day, I think he'll be okay ;P

    ReplyDelete

Please do not spam the comment box!!