Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tuesday 10--Reinvented

It is 2:00 a.m. so technically it is Wordless Wednesday but since I am getting a late start I am going to do the Tuesday 10. To me today is still Tuesday. This weeks list was supposed to be ten beauty products I could not live without. HAHAHA!!! Beauty products?? What in the world is that? I am not really that girly girly so beauty products in my cabinets or drawers are just the basic makeup stuff. Nothing special. I have no special facial cleaners or make up removers or anything special for my hair. I use soap and water to wash my face and use any shampoo that is in my shower. 
So since this weeks Tuesday 10 is very female related I decided to think of my own Tuesday 10 that is also female related. Now what female has not went through a break-up and needed some music to listen to? I know all the times I went through one, music helped me get through it, to move on and realize I was better off. Yes we all go through this. I don't know how many of my readers are single or trying to move on but I do know a few are, and that is another reason I decided to do this post. After spending some considerable time this evening talking to a friend who is going through a break up and heartache this list was easy to make. Add these songs to your playlist and when you feel the need for empowerment and encouragement to move on these songs will help! At least I hope they will.
I have posted videos so you can take a look without having to search. Yes I like to make things easy. Some things in life should be right?

MOVING ON SONGS
FOR ENCOURAGEMENT AND EMPOWERMENT

1. Daughtry--Over You

2. Plain White T's---I Really Don't Like You

3. Jaron and the Long Road to Love--Pray For You

4. Pink--So What 

5. Sara Evans--A Little Bit Stronger

6. Christina Aguilara--Fighter

7. Aaron Tippin--Kiss This

8. Kelly Clarkson--What doesn't Kill You 

I HAVE SAVED MY MOST FAVORITE TWO FOR LAST!!
ARE YOU READY??

HERE IT COMES

9. Cee-Lo Green--Forget You (The Nice Version)


AND MY MOST FAVORITE
I BLAST THIS ONE
BECAUSE IT IS GREAT!!

10. ALL AMERICAN REJECTS--GIVES YOU HELL 
Yes it deserves all caps lock


I hope this list helps you build up your playlist and the next time you need to get over it and move on I guarantee that some of these songs will help. Just remember along the way of your sadness and cheering yourself up that "It can't rain all the time" it will get easier




I do not claim any rights to any of these songs! 

1 comment:

Please do not spam the comment box!!