Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday 10 April 10-17th

Tuesday 10 has arrived again. Wow this week did fly by. This weeks theme had to do with Easter but any theme is welcome. Thank Goodness because I don't think I could come up with 10 things about Easter. My family was never one to really make a big deal out of it. We never got dressed up or went to church or anything. It was simple, color eggs the night before, hide them the next day after getting into our Easter baskets and then mom would cook a dinner. Usually lunch. That is pretty much all it consisted of. 


So my Tuesday 10 is going to be a "simple" to do list..Ten of the most important things I want to do. It may say simple but to me its not. I have so many things running through my head and ideas I just don't know where to start. And when that happens I usually do not accomplish any of it and then move on to something else and the cycle starts all over again. 


Things That I Want To Get Done
 1. I have been working on a cross stitch blanket for Logan for over a year. I got it the day before he was born and thought I had plenty of time to get it done. I am still working on it. 



2. I have this picture frame where you put multiple pictures in it and I have one for my two oldest children and bought this one to do for Kiya over a year ago and well here it is. 



3. I have a friend of mine who recently wrote a book and gave me a complimentary issue to read and review before it went on sale. Well its on sale now and I still have not read it. 



4. Yeah so the Hunger Games Movie is out and I have heard so much hype about it, I decided to read the book. Its on my end table.  I have not even opened up the pages yet. 



5. I need to work on our family scrapbook



6. I need to get  caught up on baby Logan's baby book



7. I need to blog about other things. I have like four of them in mind and just keep coming up with other blogs. Especially the one that featured my son!



8. Ideas from pinterest..Yup that makes it to Ten and Beyond!!!



If you would like to participate in the Tuesday 10 just click on the image and link up!
MERRY TUESDAY YA'LL
Mom2MemphisandRuby



If any of you are interested in my friends book you can go here to purchase it for $3.99

Please check out the blog that featured my son Logan


2 comments:

  1. I saw this Fantastic thing on Pinterest. The collage frame you want to get done; if you have some that you don't have pictures to fill it with put in coloured fabric instead. It made it pop and was so different. Something I want to do with some of mine.

    New Linky follower
    http://lifeexperienceneeded.blogspot.ca/2012/04/baby-weight.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to check that out! And thanks for following.

      Delete

Please do not spam the comment box!!