Monday, April 16, 2012

Prom Time

This past weekend was prom weekend for my niece. I live 2 hours away from her so I barely ever get to see her or the rest of my family such as my sister and the rest of her kids. The last time I was saw them I was pregnant with Logan. Logan is now 14mths old. Thank goodness for facebook or we would never talk. Well my niece sent me a message two weeks prior asking me if I could come for the prom. I did what I could and I made it down there for her prom and took some great pictures. 
My night did not end there. I ended up going to my mothers after we ate pizza and seeing my niece and her boyfriend off to prom. I visited with momma for a few hours then went to visit some really good friends of mine that I hardly ever get to see. I grew up with these girls and its always good to be able to still call them my best friends. It was a long but good Saturday for me. I ended up getting home by 5 a.m. and Logan and I slept most of the day Sunday. Of course I cant leave this blog without some prom pictures!!















1 comment:

  1. sounds like an eventful, fun day...good for you.
    the pictures are gorgeous!!
    I am your newest follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can.
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Please do not spam the comment box!!