Monday, April 2, 2012

31 Is Not So Bad

Well it has been a couple of weeks since I last posted, I can't seem to keep up with this blog thing but I am now setting a goal to be able to at least try to post a little something everyday. 


I recently had a birthday in which I was so not looking forward to. I dread getting older. I dread my kids getting older because it means that I am getting older. And to me that is just LAME! 


This was my 31st birthday and I was pretty depressed that I was going to be spending it all alone, but my dear husband decided to call in to work and spend it with me. YAY!! I sure do love him. He knows how to put a smile on a girls face especially when he takes me to Logan's for my birthday dinner.  


As always I ordered the 8oz sirloin, medium rare with blue cheese crumbles on the side, loaded mashed potatoes and a salad. Yummy always my favorite. The dinner was excellent and perfect. I really think it is because they just opened this place up in Rogers, Arkansas. 


The next day my sweet husband took me on a road trip to Eureka Springs to eat lunch at the Basin. Beautiful place but I was very disappointed in my meal. Yup I got it for free. Then after that he took me on to Branson Missouri where we strolled around Branson Landing. All in all I had a good birthday and being 31 is not as bad as I was expecting. Until next year I will be dreading 32. Last year I was 30, now this year I am 30 something. I shall get used to this also.





Logan enjoying is rock candy sucker

2 comments:

  1. thank you for your kind words on my blog. following you :)
    happy birthday!
    it looks like a wonderful time...i've always wanted to visit branson!
    wishing you a wonderful wednesday <3
    maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Very Much!! Branson is beautiful and luckily I live less than two hours away. We visit whenever we can.

      Delete

Please do not spam the comment box!!