Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday 10--Embarrassing Movies

Here we are, Tuesday is upon us again and it is time for the Tuesday 10 list. This week is featuring embarrassing movies that I hate to admit that I like. Well some of them I do not mind so much letting others know that I like them. Okay all of them I don't mind if people know. My husband is sometimes blown away that I like some of these movies on my list. My usual type of movies I like are action, sci -fi violent movies. I am not one of chick flicks or spoofs but I do like a good comedy. 
So here we go with my list of the 10 embarrassing movies on my end.
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking? "

 "Heck yes! I'd vote for you" This is a slow going one but most memorable for his dance he does. I love this movie. 
 "I say hurl. If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. But if you spew and she bolts, then it was never meant to be. " Does this movie show my age??  Who doesnt like this one. To me it is a true classic!
"Excuse me, Phil, but with these particular symptoms, is Prozac the right choice? " I remember going to the theatre to see this one. My mom hated it and my dad fell asleep. I still like it
 "Ladies, Ladies, Ladies, Jay and Silent Bob are in the hizzouse! " Yes this is filled with bad language and just Jay being a douche, but hey I had a crush on this guy when I was younger.  
 "I believe our adventure through time has taken a most serious turn"  Another Classic

"If you're gonna talk the talk, you gotta walk the walk. Otherwise you'll be lined in chalk."  This is what every geek in highschool wants to happen. 

"There's a lot of glare coming off that dome of yours, squirrel nuts! " Crazy movie but I absolutely love this one. Oliver Platt is one of my favorite actors! This is a much watch for everyone. I remember watching this one night with the ex husband and he ended up dreaming about this movie and I got headbutted in my sleep. So word of caution..Do not watch right before sleep. 




Mom2MemphisandRuby
 If you would like to join the Tuesday 10 just click on the image and link up!!!













































1 comment:

  1. these are all faves around here too! thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Please do not spam the comment box!!